What is the C.A.R.E. Program?
C.A.R.E.™ – Continuous Access to Reliable Expertise
Safe Harbor Wills and Trusts™ client C.A.R.E.™ Program is a service for those clients
who have purchased a trust plan or who hired us to assist with the preparation and filing
of an application for Medicaid assistance for home care, assisted living, or nursing home
The C.A.R.E.™ Program features include:
- A dedicated phone line and email to our client C.A.R.E.™ Program Concierge. This single point of contact helps us respond more quickly to the questions and concerns of our clients.
- Timely updates about changes in the law that could impact their estate planning.
- Invitation to bi-annual client appreciation luncheon.
- Free subscription to the Safe Harbor Wills and Trusts™ newsletter “the Craic” (Irish for what’s happening)
- Free meetings with your financial advisor and CPA to discuss your planning.
- Free annual client meeting to review financial, family, and health changes in the past year.
- Free post-signing meeting with the client and family, as requested, to discuss the clients’ planning.
- Discounted fees to make modifications to clients Trusts and Wills.
- Free updates for clients’ Health Care Proxies or Powers of Attorney, as needed.
- Free “next-step” meeting with loved ones when clients pass away.
- Additional meetings or phone calls with clients or their advisors, as needed.
- Free access to educational presentations for groups to which client belongs.
- After-Death Trust Administration fee is capped at 1% of your trust assets.