FREE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPHow Do I Protect My Home and Life Savings?
This workshop is a must-have for anybody who wants to protect the assets they have built together with their family.
Attend this workshop now and get your questions about asset protection answered.
- Does my Will protect my "stuff"? (It does not.)
- How can my family avoid probate?
- What do I need to know about Revocable Living Trusts
- How do Irrevocable Trusts work?
- Medicaid: What's true and what's not?
- How do I protect my assets for my family and legacy?
- How do I remain in control?
- How do I avoid losing everything to nursing home costs?*
* The average length of stay in a Nursing Home is 30 months. The average cost per month is about $12,000.00. In the last 5 years of life, health care spending for people with dementia averaged more than $250,000 per person. (N.I.H. 10/27/15)